Facility Management encompasses the elements of Property Management but expands and further focuses the service model to ensure the functionality of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology.
We understand that providing Facility Management Services to owners and users of real estate is about providing a safe, efficient, and productive work environment for the employees that work in those facilities each day. For any company to realize their business growth goals and objectives, they need to know they are providing a work environment to their associates that is conducive to achieving those goals. IRG RA’s Facility Management Services is engineered to blend the qualitative aspect of the facilities with the quantitative absolutes to do so at least cost.
IRG RA integrates all of the following strengths into their arsenal for successful delivery of this model:
- Capture the Culture of the Client by developing strategies that align corporate goals with real estate
- The Human Factor – Delivering on real estate strategies that are core to the employee base
- OpEx and Run Rate Savings that are obtained by leveraging our experience and scale
- Core Services: Capital Planning – Project Management – Operations and Maintenance
- Finding the right balance of the right people – Our Core Competency vs. Internal Corporate Department
- Process driven platform to ensure compliance
- Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity
- Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability